Friday, January 31, 2014

Lugansk Scammer - Oops A Pregnant Picture

This one's a real winner.  I suppose one of the most important tasks for a romance scammer is selecting the pictures.  In other words, stealing the perfect pictures of an unsuspecting blond.  And it's ALWAYS a blond.  Preferring brunettes myself, you would think I could come across an occasional brown haired beauty, but nope- it's an endless parade of blonde hair and blue eyes.

Even the Nigerian scammers that have moved into the romance field always pick blue eyed blondes.  With all of the pretty African women out there you would think I might even see some sweet chocolate skin once in a while, but it never happens.

So our latest Ukraine blond dating scam brings us Maria(or Masha if you're nasty).  I'm thinking old Boris didn't look close enough at the pictures before he went ahead with his latest expedition because just a brief look at the first picture shows you something interesting:  she's clearly pregnant.  And I mean VERY pregnant.  Have a look yourself:

pregnant ukrainian lactating blonde big boobs
Surprise!  Your Russian bride is pregnant!


















Of course, there's nothing wrong with a beautiful "glowing" woman, but I think you might want to mention you have a kid in the letter.  From marygold2014@gmail.com:

Good dand positive day to you!!!

How are you? Glad to hear from you-))) thank you so much that you wrote to me !
I was very pleased to see your messages in my inbox ! I am very pleased that you see me !
so many on-line profiles , I am very glad that you write to me;))) Do you believe in destiny and fate?;))

Money for romance
Smile pretty for Daddy
I want to talk a little bit about yourself! Hope it will be not too boring for you, just some little so we know more of each other....

My name is Maria , or just Masha ! I'm looking for the man who could steal me from these plain everyday life and put yourself in my heart! maybe it's funny, but I think and believe that the Internet will help me find my man with whom I will be happy ! ! I know that people from other countries and they know how to love with their women ! I have in Ukraine I was not lucky to meet someone with whom I could continue this life! And who knows, maybe i lready know this man!?;)

this is my first experience in finding men through the Internet and I think that I am very lucky that I found you ! my dear and may I ask you a question ? why are you here ? ? why do not you find yourself a girl at home ? ? that if you have a question about me , I was just unlucky in my country ! I would be very interested to know much more about you ! how can I contact you ? ? ? Tell your family, your work, about your city ! I'm curious to know all about you ! I'll be honest with you , I hope  and you will too! not accustomed to write a letter to a person not familiar )))) I'm just looking for your letter and smile , maybe it's
high heels blonde miniskirt dreamgirl
It's so windy!

very funny to me , because I never no such experience )))

I work in a public hospital pediatrician ! I treat little children , and I love it ))) I was born in Lutugino ! if you do not know where I 'll tell you , it Lugansk eastern Ukraine ))) I work in Lugansk I have to rent an apartment from Lugansk to work in the hospital ! I do not have very good English and I use Google translator ! but I think that I can understand you if you 'll call me !

I do not know what else to tell you about myself ))) I did not write such letters before , it is very new for me! but I hope I'm lucky in this and we will continue to communicate with you ! I'll wait for your questions ! and I'm curious to know more about you !

Write me when you can , I'll be waiting for your reply ! Hope you not make woman waits;))) I wish you a nice day !I very interesting to continue talking with you !

Maria

P.S. I'll send you some pictures , I think you'll like )))




Sure, we loved your pics Masha.  So whatever happened to the kid?

---------------------

Today our lovely Masha woke up and decided she would like to make a pizza for breakfast!  That's right faithful readers, can't you imagine our sexy Lugansk date scam girl strolled out of bed in her lingerie and decided to prepare a morning feast while... she went to the bathroom.  If pizza and a morning pee doesn't do it for you then this probably isn't your girl.  Check out the email dating romance scam bride list and maybe you'll find someone better suited for you.

Here's her latest letter and yes, she even included a picture of one of her pizzas:


hello))))))

thank you very much for your answer ! I waited for him ! I am
ukrainian teen girls kissing thong ass topless
This is what I caught mom and dad doing
very pleased to read your letter ! How was your day? Have any interesting news? ? I am so pleased to write you a letter now )))) I really like you ! Hope it is mutual-))


today is a very crazy day! morning I woke up and decided to cook breakfast, I wanted to make pizza ! I put the pizza in the oven and went to the bathroom , I took a bath, dressed and went to the kitchen ... I heard that my pizza is burning ! ahahahah )))) oh how I ran to the stove opened , and my pizza very much burnt )))) How could i do this!?!? usually i am so attentive with this-)) Ha...maybve i know why it happens-)) you know why? I mightly thought, rather you wrote me a letter or not)))))) And you wrote me, so i smile now-)))


ukrainian bitch maria anastasia date scam bride
That's what I call breakfast
but in general I like to cook very much ! ! I can say it's my hobby) ) )) and you like to cook ? ? ? what kind of food you like to eat ? ? ? Have you tried Ukrainian cuisine ? ? ? I 'll send a photo of my pizza , tasty? i made the new one later=))) was a little bit later at work, but i wanted to make it today-)))
I am very much interested in different topics of conversation ! And especially i want to know more and more about you, tell me please-))

my dear I have to go to continue my
facebook galina russian scam
Who is this?  Her mom?
work , kids outside my office waiting for me already ! I work with a pediatrician if you are not forgotten ! I'm sorry for my short e-mail ! my dear write here and do not know how to say good bye )))) I wish you a good day , hope to see you on another letter tomorrow ! I very much want to see more photos from you ! well I want go now((( Know that I'm waiting for your letter tomorrow! I hope you answer me ! I would venture to write and I embrace you ! !



Maria!!!))
hotmail love scam girl gmail
Posing while the pizza burns in the oven




1 comment:

  1. Beware Trip Together.com also - a total scam site! Irina Shpirko!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or post links to pictures concerning any experiences you have had with any of these women to help prevent others from falling victim to them. I will gladly add the information as a new post.